L2NarCo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion

2 posters

Go down

Suggestion Empty Suggestion

Post  Silvi Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:02 am

Hi there i have suggestion about 3 things on server.
1 Enchanting
Incres the chance for Blessed enchant because with this safe and max enchant its a horror ( 200k Gold Knight to make +5 wep and +6 set) or make higher safe enchant ( 10 for example) or lower the price for scrolls (or keep this price that is now but make 100% enchant with blessed scrolls)

2 Epic Raidboss
Raise level of epic bosses to 80-85 because i dont even imagine that ppl on PVP server will make new chars/sub to kill low lvl rb ( like aq zaken) for 1 ring that might drop ( or for 1 ring with 100% chance if you changed it) that would be good on rate 20 max but not on rate 1k

3 Life Stones
Add Life Stones to gm shop or make 1-2 farms where mobs drop only Adena and Life Stones.

Please think about it and comment my suggestions.

Last edited by Silvi on Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Silvi

Back to top Go down

Suggestion Empty Re: Suggestion

Post  BigAlex Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:43 am

[quote="Silvi"]Its a pvp server not a low rate i want to play with my main...i mean i want to do rb with my main not with my sun etc.... and the enchante rate are too low and for make a beas/bews i have to farm a lot....damn its a pvp server or a mid?

BigAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvi Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:25 pm

Gm really do somethink about this enchant its riddiculus to farm half a day 400 k gk ( as a tank) and then fail to enchant at 4, 5 or 7 ....

Silvi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum